Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things
Дата
Список pgsql-www

> You have a half dozen ppl on this list that don't like it (and, as I
> posted in a seperate thread, agreeing with you, I don't like the 'old
> banners' on the new site ... I think it detracts from it, and
> advocate, like you, removing them) ... I throw back at you 4500
> members of the community that *use* the google ads to find other
> resources, and you throw back a 'who cares about them, they aren't on
> this list' sort of response ...

That is not exactly what I meant but I do see what you mean.

> Personally ... I think its *good* that we promote and help ppl find
> the commercial side of PostgreSQL ... if you go search archives and
> don't find an answer you are looking for, is there anything wrong with
> clicking on the link to Command Prompt and looking for commercial help
> instead?

 From a commercial perspective of course, it is not quite fiscally
responsible for me to suggest otherwise. It just seemed that people
didn't want them there so I was voicing that I, as a community member
(not as CMD) wouldn't mind having them removed.

Anyway man, I just want to help. As I said I will go in the direction of
the community in regards to, well whatever. We are happy
to host the archives in whatever form as well as anything else the
community wants. Just let us know.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
> (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
> 7615664

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things
Сообщение: Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things