Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By omar: Add User Survey to Community

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By omar: Add User Survey to Community
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> Much as Omar
> is probably going to hate the idea from a design perspective I think it
> should be on the front page, perhaps under the news etc.
>
> Opinions?

It should definitely be on a high visibility area.  The front page is
the obvious candidate for that, if that's possible.

Hopefully that's workable.  If not right away, then in a while at least.

First survey should probably be "Do you like the new design?  Y/N".

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: