Re: What HW / OS is recommeded

От Alex
Тема Re: What HW / OS is recommeded
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We use perl for the heavy batch jobs, the web interface is written using
JSP / applets.
If we would change these then it would be Java or C. But all the heavy
stuff is handled by Stored Procedures so  I dont see a real need for a
change.

I actually am more interested to hear if there are an recommended
systems or setups.
Also with regard to 2/4 CPUs or 32/64 bit etc.