Re: basic download and setup questions

От Luiz K. Matsumura
Тема Re: basic download and setup questions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
This User Account can be viewed by the "computer management" program in
windows XP
( Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management )
In this program acess the topic :
System Tools -> Local Users and Groups -> Users
Right click the postgres user and you can set a new password, delete or
change the properties for this account.

Hope this helps.