Unable to read data from the transport connection.

От Aaron
Тема Unable to read data from the transport connection.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am attempting to connect to a PostgreSQL database via C# or VB.net
using the Npgsql .Net data provider, but I get the following error when
I attempt to open the connection:

*******
An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.IOException' occurred in
npgsql.dll

Additional information: Unable to read data from the transport connection.
*******

Any ideas?