Re: New site - minor problem

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: New site - minor problem
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Dave Page wrote:
> I suspected this would be a problem:
>
> The new website uses ip2country to figure out where to send users.
> However, the site is spidered and static pages generated for mirroring
> in .uk
>
> I would rather remove the ip2country than have every hit directed to my
> server. Any major objections?

If you have problems with directing traffic to your server, then we'll
probably need to find "real" hosting. Because we'll still need to direct
all form submissions to your server (uncluding voting in surveys).

A major objection to mirroring the lists of mirrors is that we risk
having a stale mirror having a list of even more stale (and non-working)
mirrors.