Re: --prefix="/Program\ Files" and build failures

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: --prefix="/Program\ Files" and build failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>Darcy Buskermolen <darcy@wavefire.com> writes:
>

>>While monkeying around with configure --prefix I fond the following.
>>

>You probably shouldn't backslash the space.

Also recall that we have just gone through some pain so we can make a
postgres installation relocatable. One of the benefits is this is that
you shouldn't have to do stuff like this.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: somebody working on: Prevent default re-use of sysids
Сообщение: Re: somebody working on: Prevent default re-use of sysids