Re: RFC: Update wizard

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: RFC: Update wizard
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

First, do we really want to hammer CVS for each update check? I'd think
having this in an "available versions" file is sufficient.
Second, the issue is not to retrieve a version, but to identify the
version of the language file currently in use. We need an identifyable
string inside the file for that.

Regards,
Andreas