Is there a way to view a rewritten query?

От Jonathan Knopp
Тема Is there a way to view a rewritten query?
Дата
Re: Is there a way to view a rewritten query?
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to set up some complex rules and having a hard time figuring
out why they won't work. Being able to see the query after all the rules
have been applied would be a huge help, but I can't seem to find a way
to do this. log_statement only shows the original. debug_print_rewritten
works, but displays it in such a way as to be virtually unusable.
someone please tell me there's a simple way of doing this cause i'm
ready to take a hammer to my computer.

thanks