Poor Performance on a table

От: Pallav Kalva
Тема: Poor Performance on a table
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Poor Performance on a table  (Pallav Kalva, )
 Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Frank Wiles, )
  Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Pallav Kalva, )
   Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Frank Wiles, )
 Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Pallav Kalva, )
   Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Poor Performance on a table  (Josh Berkus, )

Hi ,

    I have a table in my production database which has 500k rows and
from the pg_class it shows the number of "relpages" of
around 750K for this table, the same table copied to a test database
shows "relpages" as 35k. I run vacuumdb on the whole
database (not on the table individually but the whole database) daily.
I think because of this most of queries are slowing down which used to
run much faster before.
  Is there any way to fix this problem ?

Thanks!
Pallav

Сообщение: Re: Normalization or Performance
Сообщение: Re: Normalization or Performance