Re: merging advocacy and "overview"

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Seems like http://postgresql.tinysofa.com/ is down.

> Additionally, we've already restructured and pretty much finished the
> whole site. And see no reason why it can't be in for the 15th of December.

I see one obvious reason: hosting. http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/ still has 2-3
second page generation times.

And of course there also was a discussion on "which design is better" which did
not lead to any decision.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: merging advocacy and "overview"