Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>Which you will do what with?  I'm not sure I see the point of treating
>_SPI_plan as an opaque type while assuming you know what to do with a
>Query.

What's different in that compared to the methods that use a Snapshot?
The fact that I provided documentation? If so, ok remove the docs.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] libpq and psql not on same page about SIGPIPE