Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>You do realize that SPI_execute will reject TransactionStmt anyway?
>The example is therefore not very compelling ...

It won't reject savepoint related statements and that's what the example
is for.

I want savepoints rejected unless they go through a specific method
found on my connection object. From current discussions it seems similar
functionality might be needed for other PL's.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: SPI function to investigate query semantics