Troubles with windows instaler of PostgreSql 8 beta 5

От Ing. Aleš PROCHÁZKA
Тема Troubles with windows instaler of PostgreSql 8 beta 5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi all.

Your windows installer of PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Beta 5
(postgresql-8.0.0-beta5-en.msi) is probably corupted. Nothing's happend,
when I try execute it. When I open it by WinRar, there are unreadable
symbols instead some file and folder names. I have try older versions
(beta 4) too with the same effect.

Thank you for your time.   Ales PROCHAZKA
* *