Re: GiST operator class for bool

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: GiST operator class for bool
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> 8 июня 2021 г., в 19:53, Emre Hasegeli <emre@hasegeli.com> написал(а):
>
>> But patch that you propose does not support sorting build added in PG14.
>
> It looks like the change to btree_gist is not committed yet. I'll
> rebase my patch once it's committed.
Changes to GiST are committed. There will be no need to rebase anyway :)

> It was a long thread.  I couldn't read all of it.  Though, the last
> patches felt to me like a part of what's already been committed.
> Shouldn't they also be committed to version 14?

Well, yeah, it could would be cool to have gist build and gist_btree support it together, but there was many parts and
wecould did not finish it before feature freeze.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench bug candidate: negative "initial connection time"
От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: Different compression methods for FPI