Re: Can COPY skip a header line?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Can COPY skip a header line?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> pg_put_Line)
>
> I liked Toms idea to create a temporary table, but I need to be able to get
> rid of the header row then... Is there anyway of avoiding getting PHP
> involved in the file processing?

You could write a server side function to do the processing. You could
even use plPHP if that is your preferred language.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostegreSQL 8.0.0 Beta4 Win32
Сообщение: Re: PostegreSQL 8.0.0 Beta4 Win32