Re: Can COPY skip columns?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Can COPY skip columns?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adam Witney wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
>
> Sorry, I meant skip a column in the file, not the database table, or is that
> what you meant?

No, I read your question backwards. I am sorry. As Tom Lane said, copy
the file into a temporary table and then you can deal with it from there.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Certifications in military environment
Сообщение: Re: Certifications in military environment