Re: Can someone verify CVS tip on Win32?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Can someone verify CVS tip on Win32?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

Tom Lane wrote:

>"Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@tocr.com> writes:
>

>>*Yikes*  I should have been more careful, I forgot to check that the new
>>arguments I added didn't conflict with the windows only args.
>>

>>The new -n -N were basically picked at random, any other set of
>>non-colliding letters would work fine.
>>

>OK.  I changed it to -l.

Everything builds fine now on Win32. Make check, and make installcheck
run clean. I still got a contrib/installcheck failure, but I'm not sure
it's related to recent changes.

I seem to see this regularly on SPARC/(Solaris or OpenBSD) platforms and
now I've seen it on Intel/Windows - see buildfarm histories for members
spoonbill, potorooo and loris. The symptom is that some regression
script will fail and this will be the only output:

psql: FATAL:  database "regression" does not exist

I have not seen it on the REL7_4_STABLE branch, only on HEAD.

I wish I knew what it was.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Can someone verify CVS tip on Win32?
Сообщение: Re: Can someone verify CVS tip on Win32?