Re: SQL Error- SQLBindColumn and TimeStamp Field

От Greg Campbell
Тема Re: SQL Error- SQLBindColumn and TimeStamp Field
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Please clarify "trying to insert a Timestamp field"
Are you doing Data Definition -- creating a timestamp field
or
Data Manipulation -- populating data into an existing timestamp field.

If data manipulation:
I do not know Delphi, but couldn't you execute as query string against a
connection -- a string like
"INSERT INTO my_table (my_time) VALUES ('2004-11-17 12:10:35')"?

and did you mean for the year value to be 200?

Вложения