Re: session_id

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: session_id
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Achilleus Mantzios wrote:
> O Richard Huxton έγραψε στις Nov 17, 2004 :
>

>>Riccardo G. Facchini wrote:
>>
>>>hi all,
>>>
>>>is there a way to determine the session id on a database session?
>>>
>>>I would need to have a unique number whenever a session is started, and
>>>have this available as a function or view result.
>

> Why not SELECT pg_backend_pid();
> ??

This is guaranteed to be unique while connected, but if you want to
track sessions over time isn't guaranteed to be. So, if you might have
pid=1234 now and also a month ago in a different session (especially if
you had a server reboot in-between).

Of course, if Riccardo doesn't need that, the pid is fine.

--  Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: