Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> writes:
> On 02/10/16 17:19, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I also verified that in UTF8-based locales, isspace() thinks that 0x85 and
>> 0xA0, and no other high-bit-set values, are spaces.  Not sure exactly why

> Unicode NEXT LINE (NEL) and NO-BREAK SPACE, respectively.

Yeah, I got that --- what seems squishier is that none of the other C1
control characters are considered whitespace?

Сообщение: Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"
Сообщение: Re: Mac OS: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8"