Re: generating a parent/child relationship in a trigger

От Thomas F.O'Connell
Тема Re: generating a parent/child relationship in a trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As long as your input is well-defined, you could certainly do something
like this in a trigger.

Instinctively, I would think that plperl might be a little more wieldy
than plpgsql for the required parsing, but I'm pretty sure a plpgsql
solution could be created. Don't have one handy, though...

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect