Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Mike Cox wrote:
>
>> 1.  I tried subscribing to comp.databases.postgresql.general through my
>> usenet provider thinking it was a regular big 8 group.  When it wasn't
>> found, I sent a request to my news provider to include it.
>

> Most modern news readers allow for multiple news server ... just point
> yours at news.postgresql.org, and you can read from there, which has
> always been the case ...

As I already wrote, the actual postgres NG is missing some lists like: "www",
to complete the panorama news.us.postgresql.org have a slony list that does
not exist in the archives. I think that NG is the best way to follow
the discussion and shall be at least a complete container for them and a
complete archive mirror too.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola