TSearch2: Problems with compound words and stop words

От Timo Haberkern
Тема TSearch2: Problems with compound words and stop words
Дата
Re: TSearch2: Problems with compound words and stop words  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,

 i have some troubles with my TSearch2 Installation. I have done this
 installation as described in

 http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Tsearch_V2_compound_words
<http://www.sai.msu.su/%7Emegera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Tsearch_V2_compound_words>

 I used the german myspell dictionary from
 http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/spell_dic.html and converted it with
 my2ispell

 Nearly everything is working fine so far, except two problems:

 1.) The stopword-file seems to be ignored: If i try it with SELECT
 to_tsvector("default_german", "ein Haus") i get

 "ein":1 "haus":2

 ein should be a Stopword for german (and is defined the german.stop file as
 well)

 2.) The compound words feature doesn"t work too. I have tried a lot of words,
 i.e. "Fehlermeldung" with SELECT to_tsvector("default_german", "Fehlermeldung")
 i only get
 "fehlermeldung":1 but i would expect "fehler" and "meldung" as seperated
 entries. Is there anything wrong with the dictonary or my configuration?

 My current configuration:

 pg_ts_cfg:

 default    default    C
 default_russian    default    ru_RU.KOI8-R
 simple    default    NULL
 default_german    default    de_DE.ISO8859-1

 pg_ts_cfgmap:

 default_german    host    {simple}
 default_german    hword    {simple}
 default_german    int    {simple}
 default_german    nlhword    {simple}
 default_german    nlpart_hword    {simple}
 default_german    nlword    {simple}
 default_german    part_hword    {simple}
 default_german    sfloat    {simple}
 default_german    uint    {simple}
 default_german    uri    {simple}
 default_german    url    {simple}
 default_german    version    {simple}
 default_german    word    {simple}
 default_german    lpart_hword    {de_ispell,german_snowball}
 default_german    lword    {de_ispell,german_snowball}
 default_german    lhword    {de_ispell,german_snowball}

 pg_ts_dict:

 de_ispell | 17166    |
 DictFile="/usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/dictonary/german.dict",
 AffFile="/usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/dictonary/german.aff",
 StopFile="/usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/dictonary/german.stop"    | 17167 | NULL
 german_snowball    | 17357 | NULL    | 17162 | Snowball stemmer for german

 Can anyone help me?

 regards

 Timo