Re: Rollback in Postgres

От Lewis Cunningham
Тема Re: Rollback in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
--- On Sat, 7/12/08, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> What I would appreciate as regards Oracle's flashback
> technology would
> have been a link to a well written review showing the warts
> as well as
> the beauty.  I've found that Oracle stuff sounds good
> on paper, and
> turns into a giant maintenance nightmare upon deployment.
> But that's
> just what I've seen looking over Oracle DBA shoulders
> in the past.

Oracle-base is a site I trust and use.  Tim writes very good articles and this is one he did recently covering
flashbackin 11g.  The example on flashback transaction is the best I've seen.

http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/11g/FlashbackAndLogminerEnhancements_11gR1.php

Lewis R Cunningham

An Expert's Guide to Oracle Technology
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/oracle/guide/