Re: Xact end leaves CurrentMemoryContext = TopMemoryContext

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Xact end leaves CurrentMemoryContext = TopMemoryContext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I wonder if there's an argument the "persistent" TopTransactionContext should
> live under a different name outside of transactions, to avoid references to it
> working in a context where it's not valid?   It's probably not worth it, but
> not sure.

Hm.  We could stash the long-lived pointer in a static variable,
and only install it in TopTransactionContext when you're supposed
to use it.  I tend to agree not worth it, though.

Сообщение: Re: allow changing autovacuum_max_workers without restarting
Сообщение: Re: allow changing autovacuum_max_workers without restarting