Re: Importing Microsoft Sql Server 2000

От Aleksandar Dezelin
Тема Re: Importing Microsoft Sql Server 2000
Дата
Re: Importing Microsoft Sql Server 2000  (Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Ryan Riehle wrote:

>I have some experience with that so feel free to contact me if you run
>into any snags.  Hopefully you are on your way by now.
>
>  -RYAN

I have a problem with converting a MSSQL database to PostgreSQL. I saw
in the data types list that PostgreSQL doesn't support Guid
(uniqueidentifier) as a built-in type. So I'm just currious what data
type to use instead of MSSQL uniqueidentifier?

Best regards,
Aleksandar Dezelin

--
Linux is like wigwam - no windows, no gates and apache inside. ...