Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le lundi 30 septembre 2013 00:10:09 Andrew Dunstan a écrit :

> >> Just a remember that the doc is written and is waiting to be
> >> commited.
> >>
> >> There is also an issue spoted by Christoph with the installdirs
> >> prerequisite,
> >> the attached patch fix that.
> >
> > I applied this one line version of the patch, which seemed more
> > elegant than the later one supplied.
> >
> > I backpatched that and the rest of the VPATH changes for extensiuons
> > to 9.1 where we first provided for extensions, so people can have a
> > reasonably uniform build system for their extensions.
>
> I have reverted this in the 9.2 and 9.1 branches until I can work out
> why it's breaking the buildfarm. 9.3 seems to be fine.

Yes, please take the longer but better patch following the small one.
There are eveidences that it fixes compilation to always build
installdirs first.
Previously installdirs may be build after copying files, so it fails.
Chritstoph authored this good patch.

I'm sorry not to have been clear on that.
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/