Transaction in different DB

От stefari@tiscali.it
Тема Transaction in different DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all
I have to develop an embedded database using memory FLASH and memory RAM
Some tables must be saved in RAM and some tables in FLASH ( RAM and FLASH
are two different mounted directories in the file system).
I saw it's possible to save different databases in different directories
with CREATE DATABASE options.

It's possible to save only some tables in different directories??

If I want to work with two different databases, it's possible to do  a single
transaction on two different databases ??

Thanks

Stefano Farina

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: naviga gratis tutto l'anno!
Supera tutti i limiti di velocita' con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free.
Sei libero da costi fissi e, se ti abboni entro il 25 novembre,
navighi gratis fino al 31 dicembre 2004 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/