Re: Nice vacuums

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Nice vacuums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> What *would* be useful is an option to turn on the 8.0 vacuum cost delay
>
>features (ie, set non-default values for those GUC variables).

Just curious, if I were to submit patches in the next week or so that
added new command line options to pg_autovacuum that corresponded to the
new vacuum cost delay features, would they still be accepted?  I know we
are well into beta, but it's also a contrib module, and the changes
would be pretty simple.

Thoughts?

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: code question: storing INTO relation
От: "Ed L."
Сообщение: Re: [Slony1-general] Re: [GENERAL] Slony-I 1.0.4 Released