Re: tsearch2 windows make failure

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: tsearch2 windows make failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>

>>../../src/Makefile.shlib:327: warning: overriding commands for target `libtsearch2.a'
>>../../src/Makefile.shlib:262: warning: ignoring old commands for target `libtsearch2.a'
>>

>Broken coding in the WIN32 parts of Makefile.shlib?  I don't see this
>here.

Yes, I see that for win32 and cygwin a different ruleset is defined for
lib$(NAME).a if enable_shared is true. On most platforms those rules
only cover $(shlib) but for win32 and cygwin the enable_shared rules
cover both.

Is the right fix to surround the earlier rule with conditionals so there
isn't a rule conflict?

cheers

andrew