Re: [pgadmin-support] Bug: PGAdmin + plpythonu + windows

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Bug: PGAdmin + plpythonu + windows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sim Zacks wrote:
> PGAdmin 1.2.0 Beta 2
> Multi-line functions in plpythonu do not work when created using
> pgadmin. The function is created but when it is run for the first time
> an error of "cannot compile. syntax error on line 2" is given. The
> functions have been tested and work when created with psql.
>
> The problem appears to be do to the windows CRLF as opposed to the
> *NIX LF.

Which PostgreSQL version and platform (both client and server)?From your description, I'd call this a plpythonu bug; I
don'thave it

running to verify this, thus I cross posted to pgsql-bugs.

IMHO any pgsql language should handle cr, crlf and lf equally as line
feed, to avoid client/server eol interpretation discrepancies.

Regards,
Andreas