Re: SpreadFirefox

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: SpreadFirefox
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
Guys,

Oddly enough, I was considering something like this a few weeks ago. A
well-designed page with case studies and info on how to promote
postgresql would be a cool site. Something flashy that corresponded to
the release of 8.0.
Like maybe www.postgresql.org?

It's a wild thought, but perhaps we should concentrate on getting the main
site upgraded before developing more splinter sites ....
I thnk Robby was thinking more along the lines of techdocs but with a more polished feel (Robby correct
me if I am wrong).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake