Re: Time off

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Time off
Дата
Re: Time off  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/19/2004 12:11 PM, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> Enjoy the break :)  Hints as to the 'other stuff' that is more
>> intersting then PostgreSQL? :)  Or is it secret ... ?
>
> It's probably just a joke. Can you imagine something more interesting
> than PostgreSQL?!?

There comes the time in every hackers life when he discovers that even
unsuccessfully chasing girls can be more fun than debugging kernel
modules or interface libraries. Some get over that phase without greater
collateral damage, some become successfull in the chasing, some then get
caught by the upgrade policies of this quite different kind of hard- and
software, and some even go that far that they experiment with its
replication features ... and believe me, it takes a lot of time to get
those replicas running :-)

Jan