Fw: Help required regarding patch development

От nil nil
Тема Fw: Help required regarding patch development
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--- On Mon, 5/23/11, nil nil <unprecedented_7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sir
       i have read all that material from that link it gives me overall detail but i am still not clear how to develop it. what softwares i need to use, how to integrate with postgresql, i want to know the basic steps for patch development.
if you have any casestudy or video tutorial kindly provide me.

Regards

Emman