Re: problem with dates when using a java calendar object with

От Jair da Silva Ferreira Jr
Тема Re: problem with dates when using a java calendar object with
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave,
    Thanks for your reply.

Dave Cramer wrote:

> As Kris already pointed out you can use the calendar specified by the
> user now; if you download the development driver.

    I have used the following drivers in my test program: pg72jdbc2.jar,
pgdev.306.jdbc2.jar and pgdev.306.jdbc3.jar. All of them presented the
problem but with different time errors. The test results are above. I am
using a DateFormat to print dates. The DateFormat object is
appropriately configured for my timezone and calendar. Any other ideas? :-)

Using driver: pg72jdbc2.jar
date (0) inserted: 16/10/04 00:00
date (1) inserted: 16/10/04 23:59
date (2) inserted: 16/10/04 08:00