Lots of write errors with foreign key references :(

От Mike Fahey
Тема Lots of write errors with foreign key references :(
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I'm using access 2003 and  snapshot 08.00.0001

When i try to do a simple insert query I get the error in access "write
conflict" this record has been changed by another user since....

Then the actual error from odbc is:

Error #7

Error: insert or update on table "category_products violates foreign key
constraint "$1"
(Source ODBC.database)

The query I'm trying to run works fine from a prompt.

Can someone look into this please?

Thanks

--
With best regards,

Mike Fahey - Systems Administration
      ENTER.NET - "The Road to the Internet Starts Here!" (tm)
  (610) 437-2221 * http://www.enter.net/ * email:support@enter.net