Re: pgadmin3 gets oid for schema wrong

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgadmin3 gets oid for schema wrong
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
blacknoz@club-internet.fr wrote:
> [...]

Currently we don't need private snapshots any more, so a vanilla
wxGTK2.5.3 from wxwidgets.org is the right one. We have good feedback on
wxMSW too, but we (I) will have to confirm that; then we'll roll Beta3.

Both wxGTK2.5.3 and our latest snapshot may be used, might a little
tweaking because the xrc library is not contrib any more but included in
the main lib.

Regards,
Andreas