Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Ulrich Meis wrote:
> On Thursday 14 October 2004 02:43, Oliver Jowett wrote:

>>Otherwise it looks fine. I wouldn't worry about the DataSource piece for
>>the moment.. if you have the ability to pass args to the constructed
>>class via a URL or properties file it is less of an issue.
>

> How does that look like?
> Since I found the same code in v2 and v3, I copied the new method as well.

getSSLSocketFactory() doesn't need to be duplicated. Just pass the
connection properties to makeSSL and construct the factory from there.

Use of SSL-specific code needs to be conditionally compiled or the
driver will not build if JSSE is not present. This is easy to do if you
move getSSLSocketFactory() into Driver.java.in.

This doesn't look right, what is '&urlServer&'?

> +         Object[] args = { info.getProperty("&urlServer&"), info.getProperty("sslfactoryargs") };

Otherwise, seems ok.

-O

Сообщение: Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem
Сообщение: Re: A solution to the SSL customizing problem