Re: more dirmod CYGWIN

От Reini Urban
Тема Re: more dirmod CYGWIN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian schrieb:
> Great, just glad we could get it all working. ...

Just that regression suite stopped working a while ago :(
That's by far more serious than the tiny build patches.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-09/msg00252.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-10/msg00193.php
(contains a bad analysis)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-10/msg00236.php
(contains a better description)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-09/msg00259.php
(fails also, but is not related)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-10/msg00411.php

Not related to any patches I posted.
Probably related to the fixes you made to make plperl work?
Between 4.Sep and 10.Sep. Around that time.
10.Sep was my first hang, but that was the day when I did the
cvs up against my 4.Sep release for cygwin.

Looks like a strange memory problem to me.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/