Re: Fatal "make check" bug with 8.0 beta 3 under Mac OS 10.3

От Reuven M. Lerner
Тема Re: Fatal "make check" bug with 8.0 beta 3 under Mac OS 10.3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

> OS X has an unreasonably small limit on shared memory size; if you don't
>
>raise it (IIRC you can do this in /etc/rc) then you don't get to have
>more than one postmaster at a time.

OK, I see what you're talking about from looking in /etc/rc.  You might
want to put something about this in the installation notes (if it's not
already there), and/or put something in "configure" itself to notify
users of this problem.

Thanks for the response!

Reuven

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1286: indices not used after a pg_restore
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: SELECT FOR UPDATE and LIMIT 1 behave oddly