Re: [pgsql-benchmarks] stats on cursor and query execution

От Alban Médici (NetCentrex)
Тема Re: [pgsql-benchmarks] stats on cursor and query execution
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Ok thanks tom, what shall we do without U ?

by the way I have look at my kernel and getrusage() is well configure and return good results.
i/o stats too.

I test an other version of postgresql and now, it works fine.
It' seems to be an install bug.

thx
regards, Alban Médici