Re: Unable to dump database/table

От Krok
Тема Re: Unable to dump database/table
Дата
Re: Unable to dump database/table  (Andre Maasikas <andre@abs.ee>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Yep !
You are right !

void=> \d users
                              Table "public.users"
      Column     |           Type           |             Modifiers
----------------+--------------------------+-----------------------------------
  id             | integer                  | default
nextval('u_serial'::text)
  passwd         | character varying(255)   |
void=> select max(length(passwd)) from users;
     max
-----------
  536870919
(1 row)

void=>  select id from users where length(passwd) > 255;
   id
-------
  25019
(1 row)

void=>

I've deleted this row and now backend process crashes with core dumped -
will keep trying to find out why

But how can this happen, that varchar(255) field became broken ?

--
With best regards,
Krok

Сообщение: Re: Unable to dump database/table
Сообщение: Re: Unable to dump database/table