Execute function without execute privilege

От Walker, Jed S
Тема Execute function without execute privilege
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

I discovered today that when I create a function in a schema that another user has "grant usage" on, they are able to execute the function even though I've not granted them "execute" on the function.

Is this normal behavior (from the manual I don't believe it is)?

If so, is the best solution to put all of our functions into separate schemas and grant usage on those based on what groups of functions someone needs?

Thanks!

      Jed S. Walker