lost outside pgfoundry: where is the door?

От joe speigle
Тема lost outside pgfoundry: where is the door?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
hi,
this is on the site on PGfoundry but it's not getting any answer.
I'd prefer an answer, even if it's that I have to look elsewhere to find
the answer.
the link is
http://pgfoundry.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1154&forum_id=44

the problem is

cannot log in via SSH to set up CVS [ reply ]
2007-02-05 17:46
is the password something unique? it's not the same as what we use to log
into our accounts?

Is there a reason why my password is rejected for both CVS and SSH so I
can't start my project on gfoundry?

PLEASE ANSWER OVER THERE on pgfoundry so others can see it over there.

thank you.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: