Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Release note updates.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Release note updates.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> (I fear this is too late for the current set of releases; I don't want
>> to make the packagers redo their work just for this.  But we can correct
>> it for future wraps.)

> I think a large fraction of the readers will grab the release notes from
> the website anyway, not their local copies.  And the "press release" is
> a source that will get to a large number of readers too.  I think it's
> fine not to re-wrap.

I was just wondering about that: I know the normal workflow for the
website versions of the manual is to build from the tagged release
points.  I intend to put the tags on the commits the official tarballs
correspond to, but maybe we can generate the website manuals from a
later commit this time?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] DROP SUBSCRIPTION and ROLLBACK
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] DROP SUBSCRIPTION and ROLLBACK