Re: Can't find ODBC driver in the admin list

От Greg Campbell
Тема Re: Can't find ODBC driver in the admin list
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
"what is the key name?"

The key name is PostgreSQL
In fact there are potentially three (3) keys.
PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL Legacy
PostgreSQL Unicode (Beta)

You seem to have dowmloaded your zip from ...odbc\versions\msi
Try the zip from ...odbc\versions\full.

Gene Farrelly wrote:

>Greg --
>
>Thanks for the help.  I just checked my registry, and I don't have the
>key with the 'Installed' value.
>
>Here is a sample of what I have in my registry under 'PostgreSQL':
>(Default) - REG_SZ - (value not set)
>APILevel - REG_SZ - 1
>ConnectFunctions - REG_SZ - YYN
>Driver - REG_SZ - C:\WINDOWS\System32\psqlodbc.dll
>DriverODBCVer - REG_SZ - 03.00
>FileUsage - REG_SZ - 0
>Setup - REG_SZ - C:\WINDOWS\System32\psqlodbc.dll
>SQLLevel - REG_SZ - 1
>UsageCount - REG_DWORD - 0xxxxxxxx1 (1)
>
>I installed psqlodbc-07_03_200.zip from
>ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/msi/
>
>What is the name of the key that I should add to my registry?  I know
>the type is REG_SZ and the value is 'Installed' (from your email) but
>what is the key name?
>

>Gene

Вложения