Re: Returning recordsets with functions

От Tim Penhey
Тема Re: Returning recordsets with functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

>Can someone point me to some more information or perhaps show an example
>of returning a recordset from a plpgsql function. I'd like to send an
>argument or arguments to the function, do some queries to return a set
>of records. I've done several functions that return one value of one
>type, but nothing that returns a set.

Ah ha.  Someone else trying to find out what I had hunted for.  I could
not find an example on the web, so I started writing one.
Not fully complete yet, but here is what is there and I hope it helps.

http://www.scorefirst.com/postgresql.html

Tim

От: Josué Maldonado
Сообщение: Restore a especific function
От: "Verbus M. Counts"
Сообщение: FW: Re: ruby-postgresql extension for windows