Re: using database for queuing operations?

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: using database for queuing operations?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oracle also has the NOWAIT option for use with the SELECT ... FOR UPDATE
query. If the record is locked, the NOWAIT causes the query to generate
an exception (rather than blocking) which can then be caught and handled
- it helps prevent race conditions. A very nice feature!

John Sidney-Woollett