Re: French translation updates for 7.4 and 7.5

От LELARGE Guillaume
Тема Re: French translation updates for 7.4 and 7.5
Дата
Re: French translation updates for 7.4 and 7.5
Список pgsql-patches
Sorry to reply to your post so late...

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
 > LELARGE Guillaume wrote:
 >>>Here is the latest .po file for the french 7.4 version. You'll also
 >>>find updates for 7.5 .po files.
 >>>
 >>>Please, apply to the respectives branches.
 >>
 >>I didn't see them applied in CVS. Are they wrong ?
 >

 > Let's say they needed a bit of inspection.  A couple of hints for the
 > future:

You're right. Sorry about these.

 > - Choose either ISO-8859-1 or ISO-8859-15 as encoding, not both.

Done.

 > - Please actually encode the files in the declared encoding.  The pg_ctl
 > translation was partially encoded in UTF-8.  I did not install that
 > one.

Stupid of me. Working on two computers didn't help me. I totaly
re-translated the pg_ctl one.

 > - Please read the message style guidelines at
 > http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/error-style-guide.html
 > (or make up your local equivalent).  In particular, the capitalization
 > seems to be handled inconsistently.

Thanks for the URL. You're right about the capitalization. These files
are not fixed in this regard. But I'll do it. And I will redo the
replacement of \"foo\" with «foo» when it's not already done.

 > - Please control the garbage that KBabel generates.  If the top of the
 > file looks like
 >
 > # translation of postgres.po to FR_fr
 > # translation of postgres.po to Français
 > # translation of postgres.po to
 > # translation of postgres.po to
 > # translation of postgres.po to
 > # translation of postgres.po to
 > # Lelarge Guillaume <gleu@wanadoo.fr>, 2004.
 > # Guillaume Lelarge <gleu@wanadoo.fr>, 2004.
 > #
 > msgid ""
 >
 > that doesn't look too pretty.

Once again, you're right. After this new translation, I've manually
checked every header for them to be consistent. I hope it will be okay.

You'll find two attachments for 7.4 and 7.5 messages.

Thanks again.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.ptithibou.org/

Вложения

От: Dennis Bjorklund
Сообщение: pg_controldata usage
От: "Michael Paesold"
Сообщение: Fix for VACUUM in psql autocommit off